twitter button

About

Think of this blog as a diary preoccupied with getting thin, staying thin and understanding thus sharing pro-ana tips and tricks, thinspiration, fasting, celebrity weight loss secrets, effective diet pills, effective diets, effective exercise equipment and effective exercise dvds? No matter your size or plan and what you plan on doing about that this place will not judge... xo

Followers

Celebrity Topics

Celeb Slimming Secrets (26) Anorexic/Addict (10) Thinspiration (7) Nicole Richie (6) Super Models (5) Angelina Jolie (2) Clenbuterol (2) Denise Richards (2) Kate Moss (2) Workout Music (2) Adnan Ghalib Interview video About Britney Spears (1) Amy Winehouse Drug Diet (1) Amy Winehouse is a Bulimic (1) Amy Winehouse smoking Crack (1) Angelina Jolie Twin Weight Loss (1) Anna Kournikova (1) Are You Hot (1) Bad Girls Club in a Bikini Thinspo (1) Bazaar Skinny (1) Beckham diet Analysis (1) Black Swan is Thinspiration so Watch it (1) Britney Spears Excessive Workout (1) Britney Spears Fat? (1) Brooke Burke (1) Cabbage Soup Diet (1) Cheryl Burke (1) Courtney Yates Too Thin? (1) Daisy Duke Workout (1) Different Bodies Different Diets (1) Dirty Dancing Bulimia (1) Do You Really Want To Be Skinny (1) Does Exercise and Cocaine Mix (1) Fasting Girls (1) Fiona Apple thinspo (1) Get The Hollywood Body (1) Gwen Stefani (1) Hayley Rey Too Thin? (1) Heartbreakers Free online (1) High Heels For Sexy Legs (1) Hilary Duff Had An Eating Disorder (1) Hollywood Hooked On Photoshop (1) How Ashlee Simpson Got Skinny (1) How Jennifer Love Hewitt Got Skinny (1) How Marisa Miller Stays in Shape (1) How Michael Jackson Died (1) How Mischa Barton Gained Weight (1) How Tara Reid Got Skinny (1) How To Become a Model Cookbook (1) How To Get A Sexy Daisy Duke Body (1) How To Look Like Kelly Ripa (1) Human Growth Hormone (1) I Want The Perfect Body 2 (1) I can Make You Thin (1) Is Brisol Palin Fat? (1) Is Kim Kardashian a positive Role Model? (1) Is Tara Reid Too Skinny (1) Jane Fonda was Anorexic (1) Jenna Jameson (1) Jerry Hall's Apple Pie (1) Jessica Simpson Fat (1) Jessica Simpson Gets Chunky (1) Kristen Johnston (1) Lambada the Forbidden Dance (1) Lara Flynn Boyle Anorexic or Addict (1) Laser Treatment Skinny (1) Lindsay Lohan (1) Lindsay Lohan Does Coke (1) Martha Stewart Cook Book (1) Megan Fox Scary Skinny (1) Mischa Barton (1) Miss Bimbo (1) Neveen Eats Cat Poop (1) Paris Hilton Gets Skinny With Cocaine (1) Penelope cruz sleep weight loss (1) Pierce Brosnan's Wife is Fat (1) Pretty Wild Adderall (1) Quick Celebrity Slim Downs (1) Rachel Zoe (1) Rebecca Gayheart Thinspiration (1) Star Jones VS Barbara (1) Super Slim Me Part 2 (1) Super Slim Me Part 5 (1) Super Slim Me part 1 (1) Super Slim Me part 3 (1) Super Slim Me part 4 (1) Super Slim Me part 6 (1) THS Diet Fads (1) Tammy Faye Baker (1) The CR Way vs Pro-ana Dragonfly (1) The Skinny Free Workout Video (1) Thinspiratation (1) Thinspiratinal Actresses (1) Thinspiration In The Music (1) Thinspiration TV (1) Thinspiration at The Movies (1) Valerie Bertinelli (1) Victoria Beckham too skinny? (1) Watch "Super Skinny Me" (1) Watch Hostel 2 For Free (1) Watch Kirsten Dunst as Marie Antoinette for Free (1) What's Eating Victoria Beckham (1) Why Amy Winehouse is Skinny (1) Why Brittany Murphy is Dead (1) Zerona and Laser Lipo (1) kim kardashian Is Dieting For 2008 (1) machine girl (1) morgan osman bad girls club 5 (1)

Search This Blog

banner

Click Here For the size 0 Diet Pill: DietPillExpress.com

Monday, January 26, 2009

Thinquik Pills With Ephedra



Ephedra is my drug of choice because fitness models and female bodybuilders use this drug to decrease body fat and if these perfect body babes give this drug the OK I gots to have it.

I've been taking thinquik with ephedra for a few weeks now and it has cranked up my weight loss. The first time I took two pills it made me a bit sick but when it was out my system 30 minutes later I was fine. The next day I took one pill instead of 2 and I was fine and I notice it gave me a lot of energy while I worked out. In fact when I take thinquik I burn a lot of calories even if I don't workout. I got so many pills that I've been sending them to peeps as samples to show people just how powerful these pills are. I've been doing extra strength training to make up for muscle loss because the down fall of these pills is eating through muscle along with fat. It's powerful stuff and worth a try. Like I said before this is a win win situation because if you get these pills and decide you don't like it then sale it to someone and let it work for them or sale the pills to me and I will buy them from you.

4 comments:

..that one girl.. said...

Would I be able to find Ephedra in stores??

Yoshithin said...

that one girl,
hit the link and search ephedra and you can buy just ephedra etc. that's why I place links to that store on my blog because it has everything one could want and more at great prices. Keep in mind I buy from there and buy everything I talk about on the blog.

jiggly-puffs said...

I'd love to try a sample of this if I could!!! :) I can email my address! thanks hun I am really looking into trying this one!

Al Alexander said...

If you like thinquik you can still buy it wwwliveleantoday.com

2sleep

Comments

I Love Comments so keep it coming I update all the time but please no abuse spam I won't read. xo

hubs

feeds

  • Add to The Free Dictionary
  • Add to Excite MIX
  • Subscribe in podnova
  • Add to Pageflakes
  • Get Free Traffic Secrets!